I always forget the setting. But can someone tell me how when I read email on my home computer or on my phone it will delete from the other place? I don't want to see emails twice. My windows live mail on my Windows 8 computer mail won't delete I hit delete and it doesn't do anything. Some do and some just stay and won't let me delete. But I want to be able to read my mail on phone lets say from work and then if I delete have it be gone from home computer. And if I read my mail sitting at my computer I don't need it to be on my phone. My husband wants the same and I am not sure how to set it up I forget. Thanks!
- 04-08-2014, 12:08 PM #2
- 04-08-2014, 12:17 PM #4
I see a setting remove messages from phone when deleted on server under sync deleted items from server but it wasn't checked. And my delete mail on server is checked but the other wasn't. And I just noticed on my home computer it wasn't checked to delete mail on server and i checked it for delete after 5 days nothing was checked on my home computer. But my windows Live Mail app I downloaded for my windows 8 PC isn't working right anyway here lately and i can't delete mails it's weird. So I was hoping now if I delete from phone they would go away there. No need to see and read emails twice. My work uses Outlook Express I need to set it up to but I'll figure that out later I never had my work email on my phone but I'd like too. I'll ask someone at work later. Thanks!
- 04-08-2014, 01:41 PM #6
- By Nanaya89 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2014, 10:51 AM
- By Sammuel1973 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2014, 09:14 PM
- By curvemail in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2014, 05:52 PM
- By dlucan in forum Rogers Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2014, 01:13 PM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2014, 09:44 AM