HTC one m8, randomly refreshes itself

Ryan Anderson1119

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
If I am viewing any king of page that can scroll up or down, my phone sometimes randomly refreshes itself and loads back to the too of the page. It does in all browsers, firefox, chrome, and stock. It does this apps such as Facebook and vine. It even does this is the stock messaging app. This problem occurs on both my phones and my wife's m8. Any ideas?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums.
It might be the launcher for Sense. You can test it by using another one from Play like Nova.

Dr_Collie

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
If I am viewing any king of page that can scroll up or down, my phone sometimes randomly refreshes itself and loads back to the too of the page. It does in all browsers, firefox, chrome, and stock. It does this apps such as Facebook and vine. It even does this is the stock messaging app. This problem occurs on both my phones and my wife's m8. Any ideas?

No ideas, but mine does the same thing from time to time.

Ryan Anderson1119

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
I don't wish to use another launcher. I find other launchers slow the phone down a little. I'm also not interested in loading a custom Rom either. I feel these bugs should be fixed immediately by HTC. Does anyone have any experiences or possibly a fix? Thanks for everyone's responses so far.

Ronko308

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I am having the same issue and if I am reading a long article, it is very frustrating. Sometimes it refreshes so fast that by the time I find my place in the article again, it refreshes and I lose my spot once again. Any suggestions?

acts0412

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site
I am having the same issue and if I am reading a long article, it is very frustrating. Sometimes it refreshes so fast that by the time I find my place in the article again, it refreshes and I lose my spot once again. Any suggestions?

Get rid of HTC. The company refuses to fix this or give a method of repair.

Lina N

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site

This was happening to me as well. I noticed it a day after my phone must have updates because all my ringtone and notifications had changed on their own. Also it seemed like my keyboard had a mind of its own. Always disappearing and causing me to hit other option and that brought me to other pages. What I did and it worked was that I uninstalled updates to google chrome and uninstalled updates to HTC sense. So far my keyboard stays and allows me to type. And while on chrome and facebook it doesn't change pages or keeps bringing down my notifications bar. That was a problem too. So far so good. Hope this helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz