Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC one m8, randomly refreshes itself

If I am viewing any king of page that can scroll up or down, my phone sometimes randomly refreshes itself and loads back to the too of the page. It does in all browsers, firefox, chrome, and stock. It does this apps such as Facebook and vine. It even does this is the stock messaging app. This problem occurs on both my phones and my wife's m8. Any ideas?

Global Posts
    20,799 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: HTC one m8, randomly refreshes itself

Welcome to the forums.
    It might be the launcher for Sense. You can test it by using another one from Play like Nova.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Dat ram
    Android is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz

I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Anderson1119 View Post
    If I am viewing any king of page that can scroll up or down, my phone sometimes randomly refreshes itself and loads back to the too of the page. It does in all browsers, firefox, chrome, and stock. It does this apps such as Facebook and vine. It even does this is the stock messaging app. This problem occurs on both my phones and my wife's m8. Any ideas?
    No ideas, but mine does the same thing from time to time.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I don't wish to use another launcher. I find other launchers slow the phone down a little. I'm also not interested in loading a custom Rom either. I feel these bugs should be fixed immediately by HTC. Does anyone have any experiences or possibly a fix? Thanks for everyone's responses so far.

I am having the same issue and if I am reading a long article, it is very frustrating. Sometimes it refreshes so fast that by the time I find my place in the article again, it refreshes and I lose my spot once again. Any suggestions?