- 05-08-2014, 03:37 PM #2
- 05-08-2014, 05:59 PM #3
- 05-08-2014, 07:06 PM #4
- Sent from my s-off'd, unlocked and rooted BAMF M8 with the viper venom
- 05-09-2014, 09:03 AM #6
- 149 Posts
Re: Developer or Unlocked RUU?
Prior to getting the M8, I was a stock Android purist. I actually like Sense 6 quite a bit, which is why I decided to wait for the Developer Edition RUU and not move forward with the GPe conversion. I don't mind waiting another month.
On a side note, AT&T really went overboard with the bloatware on this phone.Phone:
Samsung Galaxy S4 Google Edition
Re: Developer or Unlocked RUU?Sent from my s-off'd, unlocked and rooted BAMF M8 with the viper venom
- By Zorachus in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 05-03-2014, 05:22 PM
- By ResidentEvil1988 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 9Last Post: 04-08-2014, 08:15 PM
- By Hope Barness in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2014, 06:37 PM
- By sampoodle in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2014, 03:45 PM