Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [Verizon] Hangouts MMS issues when on wifi. Does no one else notice this!?

Sending pictures through hangouts and using group messaging work fine without wifi, but once im connected to wifi, I cant send a picture. I've searched every and i've either found nothing or found someone mention it with no response to his post.

I've already tried restarting the phone, removing the SIM, reseting APNs to default, uninstalling updates on hangouts and reinstalling. There is no APN option in the actual hangouts app like other phones might have.

If someone knows how to fix this, please share. I've always used hangouts and this sucks.

Default Re: [Verizon] Hangouts MMS issues when on wifi. Does no one else notice this!?

I had the same problem with AT&T. Go to setup and make sure your Data is still enable when it switches to WIFI. The AT&T Tech explain to me. They don't play nice. If you still have the same problem turn the airport mode on and then off. But make sure the Data is still enable after you turn it back on.

Quote Originally Posted by jonathandawisha View Post
    Sending pictures through hangouts and using group messaging work fine without wifi, but once im connected to wifi, I cant send a picture. I've searched every and i've either found nothing or found someone mention it with no response to his post.

I've already tried restarting the phone, removing the SIM, reseting APNs to default, uninstalling updates on hangouts and reinstalling. There is no APN option in the actual hangouts app like other phones might have.

If someone knows how to fix this, please share. I've always used hangouts and this sucks.

Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    ROM
    Virtuous Sense 3.0

Default Re: [Verizon] Hangouts MMS issues when on wifi. Does no one else notice this!?

If I recall mine did this the first day, I forgot where I found it but Verizon made their new SMS/MMS client had the default.

Posted via Android Central App