Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default MicroSD card for HTC One (M8) recommendation?

I was going to get the Sandisk Ultra 64GBs (2 of them), but read that they fried phones and failed really easily. I travel in the summer a lot and need a lot of music and anime.
    Two questions:
    Has Sandisk fixed the issues with the 64GBs Ultra cards?
    Should I just get the Extremes so that transferring speeds are faster and that I don't have to worry about the issues?
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 04-08-2014 at 10:21 PM.

Default Re: MicroSD card for M8 recommendation?

If you're going to get two 64gb SanDisk I would just troop it is with the 128gb version and forget the hassle of switching them out.

However, you will save rough $30 going with the two smaller versions though.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00IIJ...0-20&m1k=vb_ac

Posted via the One successor to the One

Default Re: MicroSD card for HTC One (M8) recommendation?

I got a 64gb Sony one on Amazon. Works fine and was a bit cheaper than SanDisk or Samsung. Just be sure to get Class 10 if you plan to run apps or videos off of it.

Posted via Android Central App

After two RMA's with SanDisk (Ultra, 64GB), I'm done with them. Sticking with Kingston.

Got a good deal on a sandisk 64 extreme, havent used long but working fine so far

Posted via Android Central App

I have a sandisk 64GB Ultra that i've used for the past 2- years with no problems, but I recently bought another 64GB card and decided to stay away from Sandisk. I bought a Sony card instead for $40 and so far so good.