Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Status bar cleanup

Right now I'm looking at my status bar and it's literally full to the brim. It's ridiculous.

Press, DND mode, SwiftKey, clipper, bluetooth, silent mode, WI-FI, LTE, battery percentage and clock.

I don't need all of that. And on a screen with resolution this high, they don't need to be so big. But anyway, is there any way to clean this mess up? On the Mac, there's an app called bartender that helps with a cluttered menu bar. Any ideas would be really helpful.

Default Re: Status bar cleanup

Unfortunately I've never seen anything that'll get rid of system icons on the right aside from custom ROMs. There are some apps to say what can and can't have an app notification icon in the top left, but yeah, nothing for the system ones. I'd love to be wrong on this though if anyone has a trick for that.

Also not a fan and one of the main resons I use a launcher- the only thing up there is a battery bar-

[IMG][/IMG]
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by freddyttt View Post
    Also not a fan and one of the main resons I use a launcher- the only thing up there is a battery bar-

http://<a href="http://s3.photobucke...a4.png</a></a>
    Looks cool. What is it?

Can you post a screenshot? Most, if not all, downloaded apps should have a setting in which you can turn off notification bar icons

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccota08 View Post
    I keep reading your posts in Bender's voice and it's amazing.