New Theme's on the M8 eventually?

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
So do you think HTC will be coming out with new themes for the M8? I find it weird that they only came with 4 themes. I'm a big fan of red or blue and neither of those are an option.

I'm sticking with Orange at the moment, but i do wish they would come out with others or a way to customize them more.

Plus it took me till just now to see what the different colors at the top of the theme do. They all change stock HTC apps. Email, Calendar, music, messages and blink feed of course.

Would be nice to be able to customize all that. Pick the 4 colors and wallpaper that we want for like a USER theme.

jd914

Banned
Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
I certainly hope they come out with more themes. The ones they got are nice but we need more of a variety.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

aramos87

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I too thought the inclusion of themes was great, but would also like more of a variety. I am also bothered by some of the inconsistencies within certain themes.

For one the colors of the quick setting accents and volume status don't always match.
uploadfromtaptalk1403489128080.jpg

Same goes for the lock screen pattern accents and and pin accents. Not the biggest issue, but it does bother me quite a bit.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
More themes would be nice, but it'd be even better if you could customise your theme.

So you could choose exactly what colours pop up where. That'd be pretty sweet.

jtc303

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
More themes would be nice, but it'd be even better if you could customise your theme.

So you could choose exactly what colours pop up where. That'd be pretty sweet.

That would be sweet..and maybe have the option to invert apps to have a black background with white or even colored text...eventually I will root this bad boy like I've done with all of my other android phones...

[JTC ONE m8]