HTC One (M8): Included HTC earbuds

ironbesterer

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
What do you guys think about them? For being included with a smartphone, I think they sound excellent. The bass isn't really there, but the sound is clear.

Sent from my Verizon HTC One M8

Last edited by a moderator:

Kibbster

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
Re: Included HTC earbuds

I found the bass was all right if you shove the buds down your ear canals then your fingers in afterwards ;)
But yes other than the lack of bass they aren't all that bad.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Included HTC earbuds

I found the bass was all right if you shove the buds down your ear canals then your fingers in afterwards ;)
But yes other than the lack of bass they aren't all that bad.

I've found that most earbuds are like that, but they don't stay inside for long lol

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

ironbesterer

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed that after about an hour of listening, they start to hurt my ears. That's a big downside, because I listen to music several hours at a time at work.

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I really like the included headphones. I'm no audiophile so its easy to please me with sound. I liked the m7 headphones and I think they're basically the same as these.

cizzlen

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
I wish I could tell you but T-Mobile shafted us on the M7 and likely the M8. I just want some nice and easy headphones I can use at the gym, plus they're free and people seem to like them.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I've noticed that after about an hour of listening, they start to hurt my ears. That's a big downside, because I listen to music several hours at a time at work.

Have you tried the different size tips? I know for me none of the sizes fit quite right.

For included buds I think they sound great.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried the different size tips? I know for me none of the sizes fit quite right.

For included buds I think they sound great.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I agree. I just got the phone last night and tried out the buds.
They are nothing like a good pair of cans, but for free, they match many bus ranging 40 to 50 bucks.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2