- 25 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Unable to access both of my Gmail accounts from the phone
I show both accounts in settings, and with my previous Galaxy I could access both Gmail accounts from the home screen. Here is a screenshot. Normally my 2nd account is right below my default one.
- 04-10-2014, 04:49 AM #2
Re: Unable to access both of my Gmail accounts from the phone
Under accounts did you make sure gmail is checked to sync for the other account? If it is...
Try clearing the cache for gmail in settings (phone settings, not app settings) and see if that fixes it. If not, clear data for gmail. Then open gmail again and let it sync.
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
- By CannedBullets in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 04-13-2014, 03:14 PM
- By Bobby Walters in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2014, 03:45 PM
- By Christopher Salse in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2014, 04:53 AM
- By qwertykey in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2014, 02:20 AM
- By AM_SOS in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2014, 12:23 AM