- 8 Posts
I have had some Battery Useage Issues and am trying to get a handel on things. I am also new to Droid so my question may seem obvious.
I appear to have many Apps running when I view the "Running" portion of the App Manager, but under the "Recent Apps" tab I have nothing. Can someone explain the difference for me? If the "Running" portion of the App Manager is correct, how do I close all of the Apps that I have running?
- 04-10-2014, 11:35 AM #2
- 1,160 Posts
Re: App Manager
The operating system is called Android, not Droid. Droid's are a Motorola phone exclusive to Verizon.
You don't need to close the running apps, android handles that. These phones nowadays are very optimized and even though those apps are running, they are running in the background. In fact, if you close some of those, the phone might not operate properly. Just leave them alone
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-10-2014, 12:32 PM #3
Re: App Manager
I use greenify to hibernate all seldomly use apps when I close them. This prevents them from doing anything regardless of default settings.
Posted via Android Central AppMobile Devices: Nexus 5 32GB Black
Computer: MacBook Pro (2012) 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD
Other devices: iPad Mini
The Basics: Unlocking and Rooting - http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...hing-roms.html
- By ricardombertani in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2014, 10:01 AM
- By AMTrombley0924 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-12-2014, 07:31 PM
- By rewolff in forum Moto GReplies: 4Last Post: 04-11-2014, 10:13 AM
- By li2327 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-11-2014, 07:42 AM
- By Robynsnest in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2014, 02:14 PM