Amazon M8 Deal for Sprint / Verizon Customers

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
If we bought from Best Buy a week ago will they price match and give us the difference? I hate to return and re order but we both paid 199.

Not to sure. They might if you are still within your return window. I'd definitely call them to see if they will... That's extra cash in your pocket! :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
You know what I bet there is a restocking fee so it's probably not worth it. Just thought of that I know Sprint charges 35.
Actually i just called Best Buy he said there not supposed to match Amazon for phones but he will do it for one of ours which is great cause I know I signed up for phone Freedom and there wasn't a record of it. So he said bring in receipt and he will credit us one 50 bucks. Not bad and they don't charge a restocking fee but he said after 3 days Sprint may recharge for activation again. I'm still trying to get our activation waived now but anyway I'm glad i saw this thread. The guy was real nice and said he would match one phone which to me is pretty good. I could return both since there's no restocking fee but it's too much of a hassle to be with out phones and have to setup new phones plus I like my gold even though it's in a case and hard to see. LOL!
Not to sure. They might if you are still within your return window. I'd definitely call them to see if they will... That's extra cash in your pocket! :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

btbam08

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
If you buy online from Verizon.com you can save big. I googled Verizon coupons when I was checking out, found a code called something like "fiftysav" and boom, phone was only 150.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad