Much better build quality this year!

cmilviper

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Last year, I had to return 5 M7's before I finally got one without multiple stuck/dead pixels. There were also some gaps on some of the phones last year as well.

This year, my first M8 had great build quality, other than 2 areas of dead pixels. I only had to exchange it once to find a perfect phone.

It seems like they put more focus into QC this year...

Jesus Janica

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I agree,the build quality is great,I haven't needed to exchange mine not once,the first one I got has been perfect

Posted via Android Central App

petvas72

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I don't know how it was before, but many years ago when I used to have HTC devices, I never experienced issues with them. My M8 is perfect. The build quality is on par with the iPhone 5S (my previous phone), and I absolutely love it.

omgitsjoe

May 1, 2013
Visit site
I agree,the build quality is great,I haven't needed to exchange mine not once,the first one I got has been perfect

Posted via Android Central App

I don't know how it was before, but many years ago when I used to have HTC devices, I never experienced issues with them. My M8 is perfect. The build quality is on par with the iPhone 5S (my previous phone), and I absolutely love it.

I concur ! Ive been nothing but happy and satisfied with my M8 in the 3 weeks Ive owned it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol