Sprint Voice and Data issues?

Mobilestash

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I cannot use LTE data and be on the voice call at the same time. Is anyone else having that issue? Sprint HTC One M8

Posted via Android Central App

ChrisGonzales90

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
are you in a spark market?

The phone's radios are set up for spark. It doesn't matter if you have it or not. wifi still works though in voice calls.

The first generation spark devices will be like this. The second gen should support it. Personally if it provides me with faster data I'm all for it. Besides if I'm talking to someone, why would I be checking out facebook or some website? pretty rude if you ask me....

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Sprint told me that while on regular LTE I should be able to use voice and data at the same time.

Sadly for Spark phones it won't work from what I've learned recently.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Mobilestash

May 10, 2012
Visit site
are you in a spark market?

The phone's radios are set up for spark. It doesn't matter if you have it or not. wifi still works though in voice calls.

The first generation spark devices will be like this. The second gen should support it. Personally if it provides me with faster data I'm all for it. Besides if I'm talking to someone, why would I be checking out facebook or some website? pretty rude if you ask me....

I'm not in a Spark area. I confirmed with HTC today that the M8 is not compatible with Sprint in regards to talking and surfing. And no it's not rude....sometimes the person I'm talking to my ask me to look something up for them. Now I will have to hang and then call them back.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2