- 22 Posts
How to change the background update of some apps
I would like to know how to change the background update in the M8.
Some apps like Facebook, Twitter or similar drain quite a lot of battery running in the background and I would like to deactivate it, so I can manually update them instead of having them running in the background and draining battery.
Is there a way to do this?
- 04-11-2014, 05:50 AM #2
Re: How to change the background update of some apps
Make sure you downloaded at least iOS 4.0 from apple.com/iOS and then once that's done, go to settings, wallpaper. There you can choose either preloaded ones or your camera roll pics. If you can't do this with the new software, you must have the second gen. then, and the second gen. Doesn't support this. If your iPod already has a background, then you don't need to update. Always make sure you have the newest software from apple.com! (the newest software is 4.2, so to make sure you have it, go to settings-general-about, and under version, it should say 4.2.1, or you need to update it to get all the new features apple is releasing)
- 04-11-2014, 05:51 AM #3
- 238 Posts
- Stock 4.4.2 KitKat
- 04-11-2014, 06:37 AM #5
- 04-11-2014, 07:30 AM #6
- By vocado88 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 11:34 PM
- By BecomingDeath13 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 04-15-2014, 08:42 AM
- By Kibbster in forum HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 04-14-2014, 12:53 AM
- By intoaction66 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2014, 05:08 PM
- By sue howie in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2014, 09:15 AM