Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One (M8): thin cases

What's the thinnest case you've found for the m8. And what's your thoughts on the case If u purchased it

Default Re: thin cases

I ordered one on Amazon it's a clear case it should be Here Monday I'll post pics when I get it

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

What brand ?
    Quote Originally Posted by aandrew610 View Post
    I ordered one on Amazon it's a clear case it should be Here Monday I'll post pics when I get it

Quote Originally Posted by RRHMJ23 View Post
    What brand ?
    Supcase. It's just a clean clear case but it allow you to see the phone though it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

Just got an I-Blaison case from Amazon. $10 delivered, nothing fancy but gives the phone a more grippy feel and should protect from scratches and small falls. It also keeps the screen from touching the surface e when its face down.

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:

Spigen has a case out already but it's $17 for a clear case. If it were a little cheaper I'd get it I really like spigen

Got an incipio feather case. Adds practically no bulk to the phone, and makes it a bit less slippery.

Current Devices: Nexus 6, Moto X 2014, Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4

Retired Devices: Nexus 5, OnePlus One, HTC One M8, Sony Xperia Z2, LG G3, Moto X, Note 3, HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid Bionic, HTC Droid Incredible, HTC Droid Eris

Android Addict
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

I seen those incipio cases. They don't look bad
    Quote Originally Posted by mhettrich View Post
    Got an incipio feather case. Adds practically no bulk to the phone, and makes it a bit less slippery.

Quote Originally Posted by macman68 View Post
    Just got an I-Blaison case from Amazon. $10 delivered, nothing fancy but gives the phone a more grippy feel and should protect from scratches and small falls. It also keeps the screen from touching the surface e when its face down.

I got this one + the dot case + the Spigen. I have decided to use the I-Blaison. Closest to the feel of the naked phone.

i was comparing this to the Seidio Dilex cases. I have the Seidio on my EVO LTE now and love it. I provide a shock resistance the the rubber. It the Incipio rubber or a hard case?

I have this one from Verizon. Very thin and shows off the beautiful back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HTC One (M8): thin cases-imag0772.jpg  
    Current Device(s):
    Motorola Xoom - Team EOS 4
    Verizon HTC One M8 - Stock, Firewater S-Off
    Thanked by:
    Hectorius likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by aandrew610 View Post
    Spigen has a case out already but it's $17 for a clear case. If it were a little cheaper I'd get it I really like spigen

It's currently $11.99 on Amazon.

Global Posts
    1,646 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

I have a red and black incipeo case. I want to get one from the brand mentioned above that comes in some pretty nice colors.

I stay far away from otter boxes. Why add unnecessary bulk?

My cell phone history for the last decade.

2005/2006: Motorola W315, Motorola razr
    2007: Motorola W385
    2008: HTC shadow
    2009/2010: Motorola i335, Motorola i9, Blackbery 8330,
    2010: HTC EVO 4G
    2011: HTC EVO 3D, HTC rezound
    2012: HTC EVO LTE
    2014: HTC ONE M8.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

So true Chris.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGonzales90 View Post
    I have a red and black incipeo case. I want to get one from the brand mentioned above that comes in some pretty nice colors.

I stay far away from otter boxes. Why add unnecessary bulk?

Got the Spigen clear case. It arrived today. Also got the Nillkin glas screen protector (even though the Spigen came with a screen protector). The edges feel a bit sharp on the case, but it's TPU so it's easy to hold. The glass screen protector covers great, but is a bit thicker than I had hoped. It doesn't hurt sensitivity at all, though. Together, I feel like my phone is protected, but I can still show it off.
    Banned

Global Posts
    4,377 Global Posts

I got an incipio feather case. It adds very little bulk I'm very pleased with it.

Quote Originally Posted by RRHMJ23 View Post
    I seen those incipio cases. They don't look bad
    Quote Originally Posted by jd914 View Post
    I got an incipio feather case. It adds very little bulk I'm very pleased with it.

Did you find it at a local store? trying to get my hands on one locally if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by jd914 View Post

I got the Incipio feather case as well. It has a very, very thin profile and has a nice feel/grip. Was going to go with one of the TPU cases sold on Amazon, like I normally do, but decided to try Incipio. Very pleased. Much thinner than previous TPU cases I've used on other phones, and it's not as "sticky" taking in and out of pockets. It doesn't wrap around the top or bottom (so IR blaster isn't covered) and the volume rocker/SD Card slot aren't covered either, so it's almost like there's not even a case on it. Again, very pleased with it.

Three of us at my job have M8's now...the other two coming from a Galaxy S2 and S3. And one of them just ordered the Incipio feather case after seeing mine.

HTC One M8 feather Ultra-Thin Snap-On Case | Incipio feather | Incipio

+1. Love this case. I've had incipio cases on all my phones. They make the best light and thin case. Obviously it's not drop proof. It just helps keep from scratching the back. It also gives you a nice firm hold.
    Proud owner of: Black LG G3 & White LG G2
    Gone But Not Forgotten: OG Droid, Dinc, Droid Charge, iPhone 4, Bionic, Razr Maxx & Maxx HD, iPhone 5, SG3, HTC One Maxx, HTC One (M8), iPhone 6, and Droid Turbo (Ask me anything about them. I remember them all.)

I just order the Case-mate Barely there. they have clear and black on Amazon.
    Banned

Global Posts
    4,377 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jev425 View Post
    Did you find it at a local store? trying to get my hands on one locally if possible.
    Unfortunately I had to order it directly from incipio. They have free delivery but they use the usps so it took a few days. It was only $24.99 no tax.

"Spigen has a case out already but it's $17 for a clear case. If it were a little cheaper I'd get it I really like spigen"

I ordered this one from Amazon. I'm supposed to get it tomorrow. I paid $11.99 + shipping. If need something else and can go over $35, the shipping will be free.

Default Re: HTC One (M8): thin cases

Chris, you might want to rethink the whole otterbox=bulk concept. I have a toddler, dogs, and teach high school, so I resigned myself to a bulky otterbox in the name of phone protection. I went to the AT&T store yesterday and purchased defender cases for my M8 and husband's S5.

The cases are NOT bulky! I was pleasantly surprised. I definitely remember bulkier defender cases on past phones. Maybe they've refined the product.

I have this one: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=181361647413

Clear, thin, lightweight and cheap. I just got it for protection against scratches and nicks. Not expecting much in terms of impact or shock protection.

Mobile Devices: Nexus 5 32GB Black
    Carrier: AT&T
    Computer: MacBook Pro (2012) 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD
    Other devices: iPad Mini

Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Sense 4+

I got the clear Supcase case from amazon. It is identical to the one Verizon sells, except its only $7.99 compared to $25. I also have the Spigen slim armor case which is really nice. It looks great on the m8.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast