HTC backup question
So I had my m8 for almost a week now and I've had no problems. I love the device. Been a fan of HTC since the original EVO.
But I have a question. I used HTC backup to transfer content from my EVO LTE to the m8. Besides apps and settings, there's no major system files that get transfers over to effect battery life or signal strength right?
Posted via Android Central AppMy cell phone history for the last decade.
2005/2006: Motorola W315, Motorola razr
2007: Motorola W385
2008: HTC shadow
2009/2010: Motorola i335, Motorola i9, Blackbery 8330,
2010: HTC EVO 4G
2011: HTC EVO 3D, HTC rezound
2012: HTC EVO LTE
2014: HTC ONE M8.
- By badicandrei in forum HTC One M7Replies: 29Last Post: 05-14-2014, 04:56 PM
- By Hvacmanjc in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2014, 02:45 PM
- By Lodingi in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 04-13-2014, 04:43 PM
- By karmamule in forum HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 04-11-2014, 10:09 PM
- By crazyralph90 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 15Last Post: 04-11-2014, 02:15 PM