Camera opens at lock screen
This may be a dumb question, but I have pattern lock enabled on my phone. Periodically I'll take the phone out of my pocket and the camera will be on. It only happens by accident, I can't get the camera to open at the lock screen if I try combinations of swipes, holding down buttons, etc.
Any ideas how this happens?
- 04-11-2014, 01:57 PM #2
- 04-11-2014, 02:05 PM #4
Re: Camera opens at lock screen
It has only happened once since putting the case on since the volume buttons are harder to press now, so it shouldn't be a problem. Hopefully they can update the gestures to allow us to pick and choose which ones we want enabled in a future update.
- 04-11-2014, 02:10 PM #6
- By sdpliskin in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 25Last Post: 05-21-2016, 05:08 AM
- By precisionnerd in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 29Last Post: 02-01-2016, 02:52 PM
- By Kevin Gravelle in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-10-2014, 07:13 AM
- By thegrants82 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 04-11-2014, 02:27 PM
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2014, 11:43 AM