- 2 Posts
HTC One (M8): New User with a couple questions
I got the m8 monday, my son dropped my s4 so I went this route, and very pleased.. my carrier is sprint.. Ive noticed screen shots with status bars clear of the GPS icon, mine is always there, wondering if this is a sprint thing.. I can toggle off and on.. and it changes but was wondering if I can remove it.. without rooting.
I guess also without rooting, theres no way to change vibration intensity... sucker is strong..so Ive turned all those off for now, but was used to them with my s4
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 04-11-2014 at 08:13 PM.
- 04-11-2014, 07:52 PM #2
- 04-11-2014, 08:01 PM #4
- By jeffdanger in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 79Last Post: 04-22-2014, 07:11 AM
- By trandz in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 04-12-2014, 10:19 AM
- By cyral in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 5Last Post: 04-12-2014, 06:45 AM
- By superhalder in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2014, 07:00 PM
- By youngusaplaya in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2014, 06:41 PM