- 667 Posts
Speed switching to mobile network
Hey guys, just wondering what your experience is in terms of the speed connecting to 3g/4g from Wifi. On my Evo LTE, it was near instant. On my M8 it's taking 30 seconds + in the "turning on" stage. Additionally I don't seem to ever go onto 1x anymore, there's no connection detected in the areas (in the country) that I was able to connect to before. Tried profile and prl updates so far, no effect. Any ideas?
- 04-12-2014, 12:16 AM #2
- 1,391 Posts
Re: Speed switching to mobile network
Not sure about the second part, but as for the switching networks, mine is pretty much instant. It connect to data quickly after WiFi is turned off and connects fairly quickly to WiFi when turned on.
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
- By geprince_bigpond in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2015, 01:19 AM
- By Closingracer in forum T-MobileReplies: 19Last Post: 04-16-2014, 11:21 AM
- By pdangcil in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 9Last Post: 04-12-2014, 06:14 PM
- By Xm_jdm in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2014, 10:59 PM
- By ESA85 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2014, 09:55 PM