HTC One (M8): Heads Up on the HTC Advantage Program
WHen I picked up my M8 yesterday, I opened the box and the first thing you see, beside the phone of course, is the big green HTC Advantage logo. Free one time cracked screen replacement within the first 6 months, 50 gb. free online storage, etc. That really sounds great on the screen guarantee so I decided to check it out.
On the HTC site, under terms and conditions of the guarantee, it lists the SKU's that are covered. And guess what, it doesn't list my SKU for the Verizon M8.
What gives here? How can they advertise this and not cover it? I'm going to write HTC then whoever else I have to to bring this to light.
- 04-12-2014, 06:50 AM #2
- 04-12-2014, 08:13 AM #3
- 04-12-2014, 09:07 AM #4
- 04-12-2014, 11:53 AM #5
- 04-12-2014, 02:40 PM #6
- 04-12-2014, 04:02 PM #7
- 389 Posts
Re: Heads Up on the HTC Advantage Program
During their big announcement of this phone Jason MacKenzie said that it does extend to the M8. So I would get a clip of that video and hold onto it.Current Device(s):
Motorola Xoom - Team EOS 4
Verizon HTC One M8 - Stock, Firewater S-Off
- 04-12-2014, 06:16 PM #8
- 04-13-2014, 03:51 PM #10Phone: HTC One M8 (Gunmetal Gray)
Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013
- By Enigma07 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 9Last Post: 05-05-2014, 04:10 AM
- By UberGoat in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2014, 06:32 AM
- By dctokyo in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2014, 05:05 AM
- By smooth4lyfe in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2014, 12:32 AM