- 04-12-2014, 02:36 PM #2
Download the HTC Transfer Tool app from the play store on your gs3. Go into settings in the m8 and scroll down to Get content from another phone. Follow the on screen instructions. Done!
The rest is up to you in how you want to set it up and what apps you want to download
Good luck and enjoy your new phone!
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-12-2014, 03:24 PM #4
- 04-12-2014, 07:26 PM #5
- By hsmithmier in forum HTC One M8 AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 06-12-2014, 06:52 AM
- By iLLusive in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 10Last Post: 04-14-2014, 08:19 PM
- By o2k in forum HTC One M8Replies: 14Last Post: 04-13-2014, 06:48 AM
- By MeNTaIPaTleNT in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 12Last Post: 04-13-2014, 06:29 AM
- By almaach in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2014, 11:43 AM