HTC One (M8): Hate and Love

Legobricke

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Re: Hate and Love

If you open an RSS feed in the Internet app, it should give you the option to add the feed to BlinkFeed.

To the original point:

Hate - the uFocus isn't nearly as good as it could be.
Love - how easy it is to unlock, root, and s-off.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

On the Verizon version, there is no internet program. You only get chrome.

Sent from my HTC One (M8).

mcox1124

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site

On the Verizon version, there is no internet program. You only get chrome.

Sent from my HTC One (M8).

Oh... Well that sucks. I might suggest going the custom ROM route then. You'll get that as well as the removal of bloatware. I use Android Revolution HD. It works with the Verizon variant.

ironbesterer

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site

Oh... Well that sucks. I might suggest going the custom ROM route then. You'll get that as well as the removal of bloatware. I use Android Revolution HD. It works with the Verizon variant.

Skyfall 😉

Sent from my Verizon HTC One M8

mcox1124

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site

Skyfall 😉

Sent from my Verizon HTC One M8

Never even heard of it... Looks pretty good, but I'm not on Verizon. I've been using ARHD for years on various devices. It's the best, IMO.

The one thing on Skyfall's feature list that stood out to me was "no HTC sync". I would love for that stupid prompt to go away. So annoying whenever I plug it in to my computer!

blackhawksfan75

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site

I love the look of the phone, how crisp the screen is, and the speed. It is a really fast device.

There are a couple of minor gripes:

1) the stock calendar (compared to the SPlanner) is so plain and boring. Anyone recommend a calendar from the Play store that is similar?
2) the M7 had a couple of photo editing options that are missing on the M8 which I enjoyed using.

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I love the look of the phone, how crisp the screen is, and the speed. It is a really fast device.

1) the stock calendar (compared to the SPlanner) is so plain and boring. Anyone recommend a calendar from the Play store that is similar?
2) the M7 had a couple of photo editing options that are missing on the M8 which I enjoyed using.

1) I don't really use a calendar widget so I can't really recommend one

2) which editing options specifically?

Posted via Android Central App

iamstillvince

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site

What edit options, might be there still, some menus slide and expand

blackhawksfan75

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
1) I don't really use a calendar widget so I can't really recommend one

2) which editing options specifically? Did HTC take out some of the editing options? I remember I took a couple of pictures of my kids and was able to change into this view. IMAG0563.jpg

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
You can also go into filters and then select custom (it's all the way to the right). From there you can adjust things like exposure, contrast, saturation, etc AFTER you take your picture. This is one of my favorite features of the camera app.

When you adjust all your camera settings before you take a picture, you can save it as a custom preset. You can then quickly select it (in the same menu as the zoe's and dual capture mode) so you don't have to mess around tweaking settings and miss a moment

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay