- 04-15-2014, 01:54 AM #2
- 04-15-2014, 02:09 AM #3
- 270 Posts
Re: how to get default clock widget back
You can't delete the widget on the lock screen (you can remove the notifications, but not the clock itself.)
Do you mean the homescreen widget?
Are you using the stock blinkfeed launcher?
If so like Kelly said above, long press on the screen select widgets and then drag the widget you want onto the screen.
I can't repeat the steps for you because I'm not running the Blinkfeed launcher so can't use the clock widget.
- By HeCareth in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2016, 07:06 AM
- By Tedology in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 06-16-2015, 08:36 PM
- By darth android in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2014, 01:31 PM
- By Jerry Reyes1 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2014, 11:40 PM
- By Khairul The Basty in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2014, 11:03 PM