Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

13 Posts
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

Default Missing notification bar items

I have had my M8 since the day after launch day, but have just starting noticing a possible bug with the notification bar. For one, the "AT&T" logo disappears randomly from my notification bar. Not really complaining about it, it's actually kind of nice not having it there. Is everyone else's phone doing this?
    Also, I feel like I am not getting certain notification alerts. I get my text message/email notifications just fine, but notifications for apps like USA Today and Bleacher Report don't seem to be working. On my previous phone, it seemed like I was at least getting a breaking news notification from at least one of these apps daily. But with the M8 it is very rare, if ever that I receive a notification. Have already checked the settings in each of these apps and they are both set to send notifications. Any one else experiencing similar issues?

Default Re: Missing notification bar items

As far as the att icon going away, it goes away when there are notifications. Not sure about the other apps. Maybe they need to be updated to work properly on the me. Or youcluld try reinstalling them.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by: