- 37 Posts
Location on Facebook on HTC One M8
I had this issue with my M7 as well. I usually like when FB posts what city I'm in or near, but it was really spotty with my M7 and M8. It would show up sometimes but not a lot. Not sure if it's a HTC thing or a FB thing, worked on my past iPhones and Galaxy S3 a few years back. Wondering if anyone knows how to fix it.
- 04-16-2014, 08:53 PM #2
Re: Location on Facebook on HTC One M8
I find the way to do it is to create a post, hit the little location/check-in icon, and then tap your city Thats shown in the Simi transparent background on the bottom of the screen. Then your city will appear on the bottom right corner of the post you are creating and will show up on the post once it's posted.
Posted via Android Central AppMy cell phone history for the last decade.
2005/2006: Motorola W315, Motorola razr
2007: Motorola W385
2008: HTC shadow
2009/2010: Motorola i335, Motorola i9, Blackbery 8330,
2010: HTC EVO 4G
2011: HTC EVO 3D, HTC rezound
2012: HTC EVO LTE
2014: HTC ONE M8.
- By RickB68 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 04-24-2015, 10:00 PM
- By Dave S54Me in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 23Last Post: 07-10-2014, 12:16 PM
- By douglerner in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 04-25-2014, 08:29 PM
- By Karleen77 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 09:12 PM
- By chrisngrod in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2014, 07:11 PM