- 16 Posts
Has anyone gotten Light Flow to work??
So Ive been reading and apparently the only way the Light Flow app will work is if the M8 is rooted. I had a S3 prior to the M8 and loved the fact of changing the Notification LED. I don't mind if its limited to only certain colors but as long as you can assign the colors to different notifications...
Has anyone got it to work??
- 04-16-2014, 11:16 PM #2
Re: Has anyone gotten Light Flow to work??
I think I read somewhere that the M8 lacks that capability.
Sent from my HTC One M8 using TapatalkYesterday is but a dream, Tomorrow is but a vision, but Today well lived makes every Yesterday a dream of happiness and every Tomorrow a vision of hope.
- By JClintB in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 07-30-2014, 03:22 AM
- By Dave S54Me in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 23Last Post: 07-10-2014, 01:16 PM
- By Brandon Andre in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2014, 01:53 PM
- By SERBDVB in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-16-2014, 11:54 PM
- By isitme in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 4Last Post: 04-16-2014, 09:35 PM