Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default stock email app

I dont understand the stock email app i go to link my yahoo account too it once linked it loads 30 odd messages but i wont let me search for older messages on a server say i search for a email from my dad from about .2 months ago the search does not pull anything up and if i go to the bottom of the messages that have been loaded it will not load or let me view anymore than the 30 odd loaded, its annoying me that i cannot view any more emails than the 30 odd that it loaded when i linked the account up too the email app other than go on the yahoo.co.uk website on the browser

Global Posts
    1,708 Global Posts
    Carrier
    CleanROM 4.5 Pro

Default Re: stock email app

Yeah, I don't think the stock email app allows you to see all your old emails. It's basically for any new ones coming in. If you only need a couple of old emails that are important then you could forward them to yourself, or just use your browser. Personally I don't keep old emails like you.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: stock email app

well i have found a way now too show 200 emails in the inbox

settings>>>sync,send & receive>>>download options>>>check number of emails and then 200 messages you can also check by days all days then downloads all emails within the inbox folder for that email address thats currently just over 2k emails for me