gallery problems

lilchrissyy

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys ive finally finally got the m8 and loving everything about it there is only 1 thing that is really bugging me when i open the gallery app too view pictures and for example click on camera shots a automatic slideshow starts at the top with my pictures underneath and i want too get rid of the slideshow is there a way? Thanks guys

buckifvr

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Hmmmm, I looked around and it doesn't look like we can disable the slide shows. At least I could not find a setting to turn it off. Maybe someone else knows.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

lilchrissyy

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
its just annoying then you open a album in the gallery app and it starts a slideshow in the top 1/3 of the screen with your pictures underneath

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
its just annoying then you open a album in the gallery app and it starts a slideshow in the top 1/3 of the screen with your pictures underneath

This is called video highlights. It's one of the main features of the gallery app and I'm almost positive that you can't turn it off or remove it.

Posted via Android Central App

roflwaffleton

May 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm not seeing that. If I open a gallery, I just see thumbnails of all the pics. If I tap on one, I'm able to view it. I can then just swipe back and forth between them.

Nvm, I see it now. I guess I was just never on that screen long enough for the slideshow to start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs