Anyone update from the M7?

anon(8328984)

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Is it worth the upgrade? I can borrow an update and sell my phone and not lose any money. I thought about waiting on the Moto x 2 or the LG G3, but I really love the Boomsound speakers. Is the battery really that much of an improvement? Currently that's my main issue with my M7. I always have to charge it 2-3 times a day.

Posted via Android Central App

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Is it worth the upgrade? I can borrow an update and sell my phone and not lose any money. I thought about waiting on the Moto x 2 or the LG G3, but I really love the Boomsound speakers. Is the battery really that much of an improvement? Currently that's my main issue with my M7. I always have to charge it 2-3 times a day.

Short answer: Yes.

Battery life is as advertised, 40% better. I have easily gotten 7 hours on screen time. Plus it charges waaay faster. Definitely worth the upgrade imo

Lefank

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I did, this phone is amazing... Way better battery, quicker, SD card, better music sound... Those off the top of my head not to mention I love the new sense

ahutchga1972

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I upgraded from M7. Sleeker phone form, longer battery life, and BlinkFeed can be more personalized. Definitely worth the upgrade!

mlynch01

Nov 19, 2008
Visit site
I have upgraded from the M7 and I an concur it's worth it. Better battery life, sd card support, better speakers, and although larger it is at least for me more comfortable to hold and use for long periods of time.

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
The M8 is everything the M7 tried to be.......

it's so worth it.... and BTW. I sold my m7 for 300+.... battery kicks *** and boomsound is finally loud...

anon(8328984)

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I have upgraded from the M7 and I an concur it's worth it. Better battery life, sd card support, better speakers, and although larger it is at least for me more comfortable to hold and use for long periods of time.

Can you notice any difference in signal strength? That's what I like about HTC and Motorola, they both have strong antennas.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1