M8: How do I add phone numbers to favorites?

tomglasser

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
This should be very easy to do yet I cannot find a way to add my wife's cell number or actually any number to my favorites list. Can someone help with this? Using a Sprint HTC One M8 after just switching from Iphone 4S.
Thanks
Tom

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: How do I add phone numbers to favorites?

Don't have the M8, but when you click on a specific contact is there a star at the top? (this is the procedure on Vanilla Android)

tomglasser

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site

Nope, my colleague has stock android and he tried that too but the htc sense is different. No star!

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site

9a8a9ysy.jpg

This is in the dialer app. Swipe over to favorites and you can tap on the plus sign in the top right and it'll bring up all your contacts to check off which ones to have the honor of your favorites.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

icenija

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site

Also if you edit the contact, then scroll down you will see a section called Groups, click there and then choose Favorites.

Ice

tomglasser

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site

Thank you! I was looking for a star or the "iphone way". Its so simple now that you have showedme. That said, my colleague next door has the moto X and could not figure out how to do it either.
Thanks again!

bryonhk

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site

I have the LG G2 and cannot seem to add any contacts with phone numbers to my favourites.

I can open favourites and with the permanent menu button open a text box with "Add favourites" at the top. When I select this and search contacts the listed ones are all WITHOUT phone numbers.

If I edit contacts there is a star at the top on ONLY accounts without phone numbers.

I am so new at this. Kindly help.
Best regards,
Bryon