Changing the social media picture in My Profile

KennyJohnson

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Right now, my photo if you go into the quick status bar that's being pulled into "My Profile" is from Twitter. I don't want that to be my default picture for my account on my M8. How can I switch it to my Google photo? If I remove Facebook and twitter it shows the Google photo but if I add those two things it either defaults to Twitter or Facebook. Any help?

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Right now, my photo if you go into the quick status bar that's being pulled into "My Profile" is from Twitter. I don't want that to be my default picture for my account on my M8. How can I switch it to my Google photo? If I remove Facebook and twitter it shows the Google photo but if I add those two things it either defaults to Twitter or Facebook. Any help?

Click on your picture in the quick settings. It will pull up the picture and have your name there, click on the picture and it will open your contact card. From there, click on your picture once more and there will be a little camera icon in the bottom right corner.

Posted via Android Central App

Captain_Throwback

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Click on your picture in the quick settings. It will pull up the picture and have your name there, click on the picture and it will open your contact card. From there, click on your picture once more and there will be a little camera icon in the bottom right corner.

Posted via Android Central App
This is what I was suggesting, but I probably should've been more specific. I assume the poster tried this too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puiman