think this phone is pretty damn good

budlight-budlight

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
had my Verizon thunderbolt long enough switched to att m8 amazing phone probably better when I figure out all the features...better signal at work snappy as hell battery lasts forever hardest part is getting used to how thin it is I even put a seidio surface case on it still seems thin and hard to get used to after my bolt with extended battery that was way heavier I had the bolt s-off and rooted.. custom rom just might leave this baby alone works super

cdaq

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
I agree, it's a very nice phone. I'm coming from the iphone 5S and the M8 is easily the best phone I've owned.

o2k

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
ummm, check for defects first.
Is power button loose? volume button? display flush? scratch free? dead pixels? email/text msg working?

budlight-budlight

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
seem ok my power button is definitely not loose screen seems fine no scratches and straight one of them fancy (glass) screen protectors showed up today never tried that looks like a one time shot to get that right Ill wait till days off to try that pretty finicky about that if it looks like **** I rip it off..only had 1 on my bolt for 2 1/2 years steinheil ...that camera glass issue I see is a little worrisome but see how it goes

law2010

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
To be honest, I did not know people still had the Thunderbolt. You have made very wise decision moving to the M8.

Enjoy.

Posted via Android Central App

J-Dam

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
To be honest, I did not know people still had the Thunderbolt. You have made very wise decision moving to the M8.

Enjoy.

i had still been using mine from day one until the right side of the screen went dead two weeks ago. Loved it but not with a dead screen. And then i met the M8.....

Jesus Janica

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Yep this phone is amazing,been using iPhones for years now,but the HTC one was the android phone that made me switch from ios,and I am loving it,best phone I've used so far