Is the M8 still worthwhile with a case?

_Zguy__

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I always use a case with my smartphone to protect my investment. Does the M8 offer me anything over other phones with a good case on?

buckifvr

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
With or without a case the M8 is one of the best android phones currently on the market.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

ChrisGonzales90

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
well any phone with a case will still function as if it was naked.

I like the m8. Been a fan of HTC since 2010. the interface is much cleaner then touchwiz....

jhguth

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm confused, why could you not just put a case on the M8 if you really want a case?

Mine is generally naked and does fine, although I throw on the dot view case around jobsites

Sent using Tapatalk

rotorsk8r

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Have a look at the m8 with a spigen gun metal grey slim armour case on it. That's my set up and I love it, just looks like it's part of the phone!

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
Yes you'll still get the fastest android phone out there along with awesome battery life and speakers.

Posted via Android Central App

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Don't think for a second that the only thing the One has to offer is premium aluminum material, beauty, and great build. This device is a beast...simply the best.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app

Jesus Janica

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
After I got my HTC one m8 I got a case right away,too scared to drop it without one on,I currently use the speck candy shell grip case,its pretty good

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I understand what the OP Is asking. It's a really valid question. The other flagship devices have similar specs and features. One of the differentiators for the M8 was the awesome design and build materials. Wed, if you put a case on it, there really isn't much difference from the M8 and any other plastic flagship smartphone.

Sent from thr Note 3...and yeah, its spectacular.

buckifvr

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
That's just a ridiculous statement. The build quality of the M8 will still be better, and more solid than a phone with a plastic case. Having a plastic case does not make the phone plastic. It just shows that someone appreciates their device and wants to take care of it, whether it be plastic or metal

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
That's just a ridiculous statement. The build quality of the M8 will still be better, and more solid than a phone with a plastic case. Having a plastic case does not make the phone plastic. It just shows that someone appreciates their device and wants to take care of it, whether it be plastic or metal

If all you can see is the screen, then what's the difference? Actually at that point you can make an argument that a plastic device is better because it will be lighter. But it is definitely not ridiculous to think. We all have our preferences. None of which are ridiculous. ☺

Sent from thr Note 3...and yeah, its spectacular.

buckifvr

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Lighter is not necessarily better, but you are absolutely correct that we all have our own preferences.

OhAlfie

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I plan buying on buying a Dot View Case with my M8.

How do you plan to keep dust/lint/food crumbs etc out of all of those tiny holes? To me that case will look like crap after a few month of real world use...meaning many of the holes will get packed with stuff from being in your pocket or laying around etc.

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
FYI: It's a notch or two behind the LG G2 powerhouse that's still available.

Really? How do you figure that? He didn't say it was the best, he said ONE of the best. I know we all have our preferences, I'm just curious why you think the g2 is better than the m8?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci