Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyone else having M8 problems receiving text with pictures attachment

I have Verizon but use the stock texting. Today I am having problems receiving texts with picture attachments. I have stock text set up as default. Normal texts come through fine. Texts with photo attachments are coming from Samsung note 2. Anyone else with this issue?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Anyone else having M8 problems receiving text with pictures attachment

I just figured that the dude who sent me an MMS just screwed it up, so I guess that did happen to me also. I only got one though. But I was able to send an MMS earlier in the morning.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Anyone else having M8 problems receiving text with pictures attachment

Seems like it's working intermittently. I'm waiting on five photos to come through. I've rebooted, checked settings, checked default. No luck.

I have AT&T and I get picture messages via text quite often,haven't really had a problem with it,only had problems with getting text messages from iPhone users,but that was fixed after they disabled imessage