Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    73 Global Posts

Default Why no love for HTC TV?

So in the build up for this phone it seems all everyone talked about was the camera, which IMO is just fine and seemed to be the only downside to this phone so it was over hyped as something to ***** about.

Anyways, after having this phone for two days I finally got around to playing with HTC TV and it's awesome!
    I had wished that my cable provider would allow me to see only the channels I subscribe to, but they don't do that, HTC TV can. I also love the twitter/Facebook integration, multi room set up, notification control, and the sports coverage is beyond cool showing live stats.

Looking through the threads I couldn't find any topics about it, anyone else using this?

I'm just surprised it isn't a bigger deal since it seems like such a cool feature. I'm coming from a Galaxy s3.

Default Re: Why no love for HTC TV?

I couldn't agree more with you. I think it's a fantastic tool. I have my living room, my tv at work, and the tv at the joint I have breakfast at every morning all setup. Works like a champ.

Posted via Android Central App

use it every day, i really like the visual guide. just browse the shows you want. A little work since it cant match my packages exactly, have to manually add and remove some channels but once its set, its golden.Love having the programmable it to, can control anything ir in my house.

Definitely one of my favorite features as well. I love being able to scroll through all the tv shows and movies that are playing at that time. Much easier to navigate through and I use it all the time

Posted via Android Central App
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccota08 View Post
    I keep reading your posts in Bender's voice and it's amazing.

This is a perk I'm excited for when I get the phone!

i wasn't expecting to ever really use HTC TV, but holy crap it's awesome and i now use it everyday haha

Global Posts
    1,594 Global Posts
    ROM
    CleanROM 4.5 Pro

I like HTC TV, I use it all the time

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk
    Yesterday is but a dream, Tomorrow is but a vision, but Today well lived makes every Yesterday a dream of happiness and every Tomorrow a vision of hope.

Global Posts
    808 Global Posts

It replaced my 2 remotes that I used to always have to find lol.

I agree I never used it on my M7 but got into it on my M8 and I love the setup and visuals.I love it and I too use it every day.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

for some reason mine only lists channels 1-100... all my movie channels are in the 300+. cablevision.

ill have to look more in to the setup.