Why no love for HTC TV?

xGORDOx

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
So in the build up for this phone it seems all everyone talked about was the camera, which IMO is just fine and seemed to be the only downside to this phone so it was over hyped as something to ***** about.

Anyways, after having this phone for two days I finally got around to playing with HTC TV and it's awesome!
I had wished that my cable provider would allow me to see only the channels I subscribe to, but they don't do that, HTC TV can. I also love the twitter/Facebook integration, multi room set up, notification control, and the sports coverage is beyond cool showing live stats.

Looking through the threads I couldn't find any topics about it, anyone else using this?

I'm just surprised it isn't a bigger deal since it seems like such a cool feature. I'm coming from a Galaxy s3.

dougxd45

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I couldn't agree more with you. I think it's a fantastic tool. I have my living room, my tv at work, and the tv at the joint I have breakfast at every morning all setup. Works like a champ.

Posted via Android Central App

iamstillvince

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
use it every day, i really like the visual guide. just browse the shows you want. A little work since it cant match my packages exactly, have to manually add and remove some channels but once its set, its golden.Love having the programmable it to, can control anything ir in my house.

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Definitely one of my favorite features as well. I love being able to scroll through all the tv shows and movies that are playing at that time. Much easier to navigate through and I use it all the time

Posted via Android Central App

josh6113

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I agree I never used it on my M7 but got into it on my M8 and I love the setup and visuals.I love it and I too use it every day.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
for some reason mine only lists channels 1-100... all my movie channels are in the 300+. cablevision.

ill have to look more in to the setup.