keyboard issues with at&t m8

Diegoac3

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
These last couple days I am having a issue with the keyboard. Suddenly stops working, the keyboard is frozen or just dissapeard from the screen, where I can still type but I can't see any keys. It happens on almost all apps. I'm using standard HTC keyboard in I have Spanish and English as language. Did anyone is having the same issues? And anyone know how to fix it?

Posted via Android Central App

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Also, go to the app manager in settings and find HTC sense input under the all tab. Clear the data and force close it and then start using it again.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Diegoac3

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
The only thing i have not try is download a different keyboard. But I'm still having this issue is turning very annoying. Now I notice every time I received a text message there is a little icon in the notification bar. It appear before I received a text and as soon I send one. I wonder if that have something to do with the problem?? And also what is that icon is annoying but look like an at&t app.

tmx31415

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I found that swift key is slow and locks up on this. I experienced similar issues on the Nexus 5.

aramos87

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
That icon seems to show up during receiving and sending texts. I noticed the same thing on my M7, and it also occurs on my M8. Seems normal to me.

thebignewt

May 11, 2010
Visit site
SwiftKey keyboard rocks, I've used it on my HTC One no problema. Another one that's cool is Emoji, because you can add hundreds of icons to txt. I tried the stock keyboard for about a day and it sux.