HTC One (M8): Honestly This Has To be The Best Looking Phone Case I Have Owned

BetterMost#AC

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Matches the phone colors, fits like a glove and gives 2 piece protection while not making the phone big and bulky. VERY HIGH QUALITY Spigen Slim Armor case $20 on ebay.

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    507.6 KB · Views: 490
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    540.8 KB · Views: 476
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    329.1 KB · Views: 470
Last edited by a moderator:

roflwaffleton

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: Honestly This Has To be The Best Looking Phone Case I Have Owned.

Does the IR blaster still work? I had pre-ordered the case but canceled when I read how it blocks the IR port.

MrRicks84

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site

Does the IR blaster still work? I had pre-ordered the case but canceled when I read how it blocks the IR port.

Nope. It completely blocks the IR blaster from working.
On the other hand it is the best case I've owned & now my Dot View case is sitting on a shelf. Spigen makes the most well built & tight fitting cases IMO

SocratesRising

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Is there a belt holster that works with this case?

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

BobR1908

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site

Just my personal opinion, I prefer a clear case on mine so that the back of the phone is not so hidden. Mine is black around the sides to protect the bezel and clear on the back.

Matches the phone colors, fits like a glove and gives 2 piece protection while not making the phone big and bulky. VERY HIGH QUALITY Spigen Slim Armor case $20 on ebay.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure about this one but the case I have on mine does block it. That is alright by me though as I have no plans of controlling my TV, etc with the phone.

Kylazin

May 4, 2010
Visit site

Nice case, I especially like the green color they have available. The IR blaster being blocked isn't great though.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

BetterMost#AC

May 4, 2010
Visit site

It says on the case with a sticker that it may limit the remot IR function. since i dont really use it its no bother to me at all. Im sure you could just cut a small opening in the rubber by the sensor however.

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site

Nope. It completely blocks the IR blaster from working.
On the other hand it is the best case I've owned & now my Dot View case is sitting on a shelf. Spigen makes the most well built & tight fitting cases IMO

I'll take you're dot view case :). Send it on my way!

Posted via Android Central App

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site

Good looking case, but like another poster said, I don't like how it hides the back of the phone. With all due respect, I like the SUPCASE Beetle much better. Just got it today, and it is sexy on sexy. Here's a quick photo, but this Amazon link shows many more.

51Evv2rhorL.jpg

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site

Good looking case, but like another poster said, I don't like how it hides the back of the phone. With all due respect, I like the SUPCASE Beetle much better. Just got it today, and it is sexy on sexy. Here's a quick photo, but this Amazon link shows many more.

View attachment 113695

I like the look of this case, but I'm not a fan of how the back of clear cases show scratches more.

SocratesRising

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Nice case, now you need to work on those thumb nails and fingernails! :(

MrRicks84

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site

I like the look of this case, but I'm not a fan of how the back of clear cases show scratches more.

Agreed. & from past experience with clear cases, they tend to turn a yellowish color after a while from coming into contact with dirt & the elements if you don't clean them often. I want to slap a case on the phone & not worry about it ever agian.

MrRicks84

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site

I'll take you're dot view case :). Send it on my way!

LOL If the case didn't cost $50, I would let you HAVE IT. I still might if I keep falling in love with this Spigen case

kingvanimal

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site

Has ANYONE seen in person or even seen a video of the blue dot view case lol, or even the orange one. They are like the "unicorn" impossible to find versions. Even the black one is hard to find. I agree though $50 is kinda steep for the dotview. That Spigen is a AWESOME deal for 20.

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site

Has ANYONE seen in person or even seen a video of the blue dot view case lol, or even the orange one. They are like the "unicorn" impossible to find versions. Even the black one is hard to find. I agree though $50 is kinda steep for the dotview. That Spigen is a AWESOME deal for 20.

As far as I know, the other colors haven't been released yet. Samsung's s view cases are also $50 so the dot view is definitely priced to compete with that. It's their premium case for the m8, however I agree with you. $50 is expensive, I'll most likely wait until the price drops later on

kingvanimal

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site

As far as I know, the other colors haven't been released yet. Samsung's s view cases are also $50 so the dot view is definitely priced to compete with that. It's their premium case for the m8, however I agree with you. $50 is expensive, I'll most likely wait until the price drops later on

I seen the S5 flip case today on the S5. It was pretty nice, makes the phone feel WAY more premium compared to the phone naked, ughhh that fake chrome bezel lol. The case is a nice soft leather. I would consider the blue or orange dot case to use once in a while on the M8. I think the blue looks pretty sweet in the retail pictures at least.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site

I seen the S5 flip case today on the S5. It was pretty nice, makes the phone feel WAY more premium compared to the phone naked, ughhh that fake chrome bezel lol. The case is a nice soft leather. I would consider the blue or orange dot case to use once in a while on the M8. I think the blue looks pretty sweet in the retail pictures at least.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app

Me too, if I were to get one it would have to be blue. I think the gunmetal and blue would be a good combo :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs