M8 Questions

johnmcc0710

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I bought a Verizon M8 and really like it so far but do have a couple of questions.

1. Where on the phone can I hit the speaker button? I don't see one.
2. I have an Otterbox Defender but am considering not using a case, does everyone recommend a screen protector is it overkill?

Thanks

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I bought a Verizon M8 and really like it so far but do have a couple of questions.

2. I have an Otterbox Defender but am considering not using a case, does everyone recommend a screen protector is it overkill?

Thanks

1. You mean like for speakerphone? If so, after you initiate a call the speaker button will appear
2. Be careful if don't use a case....

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site

Thanks

Not sure what a speaker button is. What feature are you referring to?
Regarding screen protectors, I stopped using them because I haven't had a screen scratch in years. My One X screen never had a protector and is flawless after 2 years and dozens of falls. BUT, it really depends on your situation. If you don't use a case, your screen is more prone to scratching.

robbski300

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site

Thanks

Screen protectors are a waste in my opinion. Unless you're jamming keys in the same pocket as your M8, it's gonna be real tough to scratch the GLASS. I haven't used a screen protector on a phone in over 5 years, and have never scratched the display. No case? Dude, you're crazy if you think you can handle this phone without a case! You WILL drop it. It's just a matter of time. :)

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Screen protectors are a waste in my opinion. Unless you're jamming keys in the same pocket as your M8, it's gonna be real tough to scratch the GLASS. I haven't used a screen protector on a phone in over 5 years, and have never scratched the display. No case? Dude, you're crazy if you think you can handle this phone without a case! You WILL drop it. It's just a matter of time. :)

Glass is glass, it still scratches. Before I got my Zagg glass screen protector I noticed a small scratch on my screen, and I'm very careful with my phone. I think they are totally worth it, at least the glass protectors.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca