Such M8 very battery wow

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
No but really, the battery on this phone just gets better every day. I'm amazed it seems to trump my g2 on a lot of occasions lately. Great job HTC 😁 very good phone .

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
yep i have been getting amazing battery life from my it so far

I see your 7:01 and raise you 7:10

y2ydune8.jpg

sent from my HTC One M8

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1397974571338.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1397974571338.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 165

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Remember when people were complaining about the seemingly small battery in this thing?? Lol
Hopefully my Z2 will give me the same level of performance that my m8 did.

ChrisGonzales90

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
It never seems to amaze me that people still choose to use these silly and pointless battery apps when the 801 chip and 4.4.2 handles battery life fine.

Plus android HAS battery management built-in. Why the need to install this garbage?

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
It never seems to amaze me that people still choose to use these silly and pointless battery apps when the 801 chip and 4.4.2 handles battery life fine.

Plus android HAS battery management built-in. Why the need to install this garbage?

Gsam just monitors your battery usage, it doesn't do anything else. Some of us folks like to see actual numbers of things like screen on time. The stock battery manager only shows a bar so it's a lot harder to compare to the phone's we had before.

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site

I think people do it for clearer information regarding the battery and what the system is using. I couldn't remember finding a screen on the m8 that gives you the screen on time in a number. Instead, it was presented in a graph, which was annoying.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
All the people with high times I'd like to see how the phone does on mobile (no wifi). Mainly because I am on mobile alot so curious how it survives then :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
All the people with high times I'd like to see how the phone does on mobile (no wifi). Mainly because I am on mobile alot so curious how it survives then :).

I'd rather not burn through data on Verizon but on days I do, I get the same results without WiFi. Amazing. Haha

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I'd rather not burn through data on Verizon but on days I do, I get the same results without WiFi. Amazing. Haha

Yeah I'd just like to see people's results since I always see such good life.. But see that wifi was on the whole time (pretty much). :)

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Good to see these newer processors are living up to their claim to fame of being more powerful and using less power. Good to see these flagship devices being able to make it through a day finally

quanitc

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I have found that once the phone was about 5 days old it started to last even longer, not sure if thats even possible? My phone has been on today for 9 hours, 85% battery remaining. Typically my iphone 5 would be at around 35-40% by now if not less.

nyoung3708

May 23, 2012
Visit site
You guys who are getting 7+ hours of onscreen time, what is your screen brightness set to? I have mine to auto and 4 hours is usually the max i get (which is still pretty good). Could you post your battery usage by apps? Thanks!

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
You guys who are getting 7+ hours of onscreen time, what is your screen brightness set to? I have mine to auto and 4 hours is usually the max i get (which is still pretty good). Could you post your battery usage by apps? Thanks!

I have it like 35% which is plenty, and I average 5 1/2 hours SOT

MoonDawg92

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
My life hasn't been too great but it's getting better as I use it more. Oddly enough, the battery is improving with each charge cycle. It must be a new phone thing. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20