video problems

918tiger

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
When I try and watch video on fb I get a box tht says can't play video ok. Then other videos sometime says no internet server .. yet I have WiFi and mobile data on. Please help

Posted via Android Central App

918tiger

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Vine videos r takin forever too .. do I turn sumthing bak on n settings ?? New to android and cud really use the help .. my m8 is jus running slow now .. don't kno wat to do or how to fix it

buckifvr

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
First thing I would do is just reboot your phone. A lot of times a simple reboot can solve problems. Not always but sometimes. It's easy and doesn't take much time.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

918tiger

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
I've tried tht but things still aren't acting as smooth as it was ... If I did a reset to factory settings wud tht restore apps tht help phone run smooth and return to how it was wen I first got the phone .. wud really apreciate ne advice on wat to download or wat .. Jus want my phone to run smooth and fast lik it was .. Ty

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I've tried tht but things still aren't acting as smooth as it was ... If I did a reset to factory settings wud tht restore apps tht help phone run smooth and return to how it was wen I first got the phone .. wud really apreciate ne advice on wat to download or wat .. Jus want my phone to run smooth and fast lik it was .. Ty

Yes a reset may be in order. You may have added an app or changed some settings that are slowing you down now. Since it's difficult to say what's causing it and you're not sure where the problem may be, this could be the easiest solution. A reset will put it back to out of the box fresh and yes, if you allow it, your previously downloaded apps will restore when you add your Google account during first boot after the reset. What it won't do is restore any personalization that you've done since you got your M8, so if you've spent a lot of time doing those things you will have to do it all over again.