Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default video problems

When I try and watch video on fb I get a box tht says can't play video ok. Then other videos sometime says no internet server .. yet I have WiFi and mobile data on. Please help

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    1,610 Global Posts
    ROM
    CleanROM 4.5 Pro

Default Re: video problems

No problems with video here.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk
    Yesterday is but a dream, Tomorrow is but a vision, but Today well lived makes every Yesterday a dream of happiness and every Tomorrow a vision of hope.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Appreciate the help

4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Vine videos r takin forever too .. do I turn sumthing bak on n settings ?? New to android and cud really use the help .. my m8 is jus running slow now .. don't kno wat to do or how to fix it

Global Posts
    1,610 Global Posts
    ROM
    CleanROM 4.5 Pro

First thing I would do is just reboot your phone. A lot of times a simple reboot can solve problems. Not always but sometimes. It's easy and doesn't take much time.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk
    Yesterday is but a dream, Tomorrow is but a vision, but Today well lived makes every Yesterday a dream of happiness and every Tomorrow a vision of hope.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

I've tried tht but things still aren't acting as smooth as it was ... If I did a reset to factory settings wud tht restore apps tht help phone run smooth and return to how it was wen I first got the phone .. wud really apreciate ne advice on wat to download or wat .. Jus want my phone to run smooth and fast lik it was .. Ty

Quote Originally Posted by 918tiger View Post
    I've tried tht but things still aren't acting as smooth as it was ... If I did a reset to factory settings wud tht restore apps tht help phone run smooth and return to how it was wen I first got the phone .. wud really apreciate ne advice on wat to download or wat .. Jus want my phone to run smooth and fast lik it was .. Ty

Yes a reset may be in order. You may have added an app or changed some settings that are slowing you down now. Since it's difficult to say what's causing it and you're not sure where the problem may be, this could be the easiest solution. A reset will put it back to out of the box fresh and yes, if you allow it, your previously downloaded apps will restore when you add your Google account during first boot after the reset. What it won't do is restore any personalization that you've done since you got your M8, so if you've spent a lot of time doing those things you will have to do it all over again.