Data icon when on WiFi
Just upgraded from the M7 to the M8. Have noticed that the data icon does not go away when on WiFi taking up unnecessary notification space. Anyone else notice this? Any fix for this?
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-20-2014, 09:47 PM #2
- 04-20-2014, 09:49 PM #3
- 04-20-2014, 10:26 PM #5
- 04-20-2014, 11:24 PM #6
- 04-21-2014, 06:35 AM #8
- 04-21-2014, 12:17 PM #10
Re: Data icon when on WiFi
It is the carrier caller ID app on your phone. If the phone is using the caller ID for function for incoming calls it causes the mobile data icon to stay since it needs mobile data to get this data.
Disabled that feature and it will go away when on wifi.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
- By mattrickman in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 12-30-2014, 12:02 AM
- By kizmat in forum Market HelpReplies: 4Last Post: 12-12-2014, 08:35 PM
- By Closingracer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 06-25-2014, 06:06 AM
- By GGearX in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 04-20-2014, 09:23 PM
- By mccormit095 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2014, 07:13 PM