Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Reception Problems?

I just got my HTC One M8 a few days ago and the highest reception I've been getting is only 2 out of 5 bars. It's constantly at 1 bar and occasionally goes up to 2 bars, but never higher than that. I use a case on it but even without the case it doesn't make a difference. I am with Rogers in Canada if that matters.

Anyone know what I can do?
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Reception Problems?

Quote Originally Posted by rickydhami View Post
    I just got my HTC One M8 a few days ago and the highest reception I've been getting is only 2 out of 5 bars. It's constantly at 1 bar and occasionally goes up to 2 bars, but never higher than that. I use a case on it but even without the case it doesn't make a difference. I am with Rogers in Canada if that matters.

Anyone know what I can do?
    Well, I think this might be the service provider fault why don't you try switching your network provider ???

I've had my HTC one m8 for two weeks and I haven't really had reception issuess,I'm coming from a iPhone 5 and my HTC one m8 and iPhone 5 both had pretty much the same reception I get 4-5 bars on AT&T in my house sometimes it does drop to just 3 but overall haven't had any real problems

Posted via Android Central App
    Dr_Collie likes this.

Im on TMobile and comparing my coverage with other devices, HTC One M7, Note 3, Nexus 5 im getting comparable signle on my M8.