- 1 Posts
I just got my HTC One M8 a few days ago and the highest reception I've been getting is only 2 out of 5 bars. It's constantly at 1 bar and occasionally goes up to 2 bars, but never higher than that. I use a case on it but even without the case it doesn't make a difference. I am with Rogers in Canada if that matters.
Anyone know what I can do?
- 04-21-2014, 05:57 AM #2
- 04-21-2014, 02:29 PM #3
- 114 Posts
Re: Reception Problems?
I've had my HTC one m8 for two weeks and I haven't really had reception issuess,I'm coming from a iPhone 5 and my HTC one m8 and iPhone 5 both had pretty much the same reception I get 4-5 bars on AT&T in my house sometimes it does drop to just 3 but overall haven't had any real problems
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-22-2014, 05:38 PM #4
- By Akadia Kachaochana in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2014, 08:14 PM
- By 918tiger in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 04-21-2014, 05:34 AM
- By mccormit095 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2014, 07:13 PM
- By marios1441 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2014, 01:22 PM
- By hardys77 in forum LG Optimus LReplies: 6Last Post: 04-20-2014, 12:34 PM