- 2 Posts
Can I change the black application screen?
First and foremost - I've been an Apple user for the past 4 years and I'm now over the hype and lack of features. I ordered the unlocked version of the M8 and should receive it tomorrow. Now I know the answer to my question is a no, but is it a hard no?
The demos and the review screens I've seen display the master application screen as black. It's just a jarring difference - can't I download something to make the screen more transparent? Or is this a sense 6 thing and I'm stuck with it?
Its the only aesthetic flaw I have for the phone right now.
- 04-21-2014, 04:07 PM #2
- 04-21-2014, 04:08 PM #3
Re: Can I change the black application screen?
You can download a launcher that will change the look of your home screen and app drawer.
Posted via Android Central AppMy cell phone history for the last decade.
2005/2006: Motorola W315, Motorola razr
2007: Motorola W385
2008: HTC shadow
2009/2010: Motorola i335, Motorola i9, Blackbery 8330,
2010: HTC EVO 4G
2011: HTC EVO 3D, HTC rezound
2012: HTC EVO LTE
2014: HTC ONE M8.
- 04-21-2014, 04:20 PM #5Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
- By quietlybrilliant in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 21Last Post: 05-12-2014, 05:49 AM
- By gabbott in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2014, 10:56 PM
- By mattjbv in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 3Last Post: 04-21-2014, 09:15 PM
- By danji31 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2014, 03:12 PM
- By rapzeh in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2014, 02:51 PM