- 2 Posts
Can I change the black application screen?
First and foremost - I've been an Apple user for the past 4 years and I'm now over the hype and lack of features. I ordered the unlocked version of the M8 and should receive it tomorrow. Now I know the answer to my question is a no, but is it a hard no?
The demos and the review screens I've seen display the master application screen as black. It's just a jarring difference - can't I download something to make the screen more transparent? Or is this a sense 6 thing and I'm stuck with it?
Its the only aesthetic flaw I have for the phone right now.
- 04-21-2014, 03:07 PM #2
- 04-21-2014, 03:08 PM #3
- 04-21-2014, 03:20 PM #5
- By quietlybrilliant in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 21Last Post: 05-12-2014, 04:49 AM
- By gabbott in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2014, 09:56 PM
- By mattjbv in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 3Last Post: 04-21-2014, 08:15 PM
- By danji31 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2014, 02:12 PM
- By rapzeh in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2014, 01:51 PM