GSAM Readout

mmmcheesedanish

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I feel I just don't get as great battery life as some people on this board. I've only.charge the phone a few times and I've had it for just under a week so maybe it's needs more time. Anyway gets a GSAM shot for today so far...thoughts?

mmmcheesedanish

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
9a7a6utu.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

buckifvr

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Doesn't really look too bad. Overall screen time is a little low. You could reduce your screen brightness and try to reduce the screens battery consumption.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

mmmcheesedanish

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
My screen brightness is well below halfway and as far as I know I'm in a decent coverage area. I have Verizon and since they're lame with restrictions we're yet to get any power saving mode

Jesus Janica

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
My screen brightness is well below halfway and as far as I know I'm in a decent coverage area. I have Verizon and since they're lame with restrictions we're yet to get any power saving mode
it really depends on what you are doing with you're phone,if you are playing games,watching videos and stuff of that nature the battery will run down quicker.

mmmcheesedanish

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I guess that's where my concerns come in. I text and browse the web. Light on phone calls, not a single game. I watch YouTube videos but maybe a total of a half hour.

Jesus Janica

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
i don't know,those battery stats don't look normal to me,i am currently at 8 hours without being charged,and i have 3 hours and 10 minutes of screen on time and i still have 74 percent of the battery life over,maybe something is wrong with you're phone

Kylazin

May 4, 2010
Visit site
i don't know,those battery stats don't look normal to me,i am currently at 8 hours without being charged,and i have 3 hours and 10 minutes of screen on time and i still have 74 percent of the battery life over,maybe something is wrong with you're phone

I guess mine is defective too. Those kind of stats are insane.

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Your second screenshot shows over 3 hrs held awake. Whatever is causing that, is causing your excessive drain

Posted via Android Central App

mmmcheesedanish

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site

Yea they are. Idk how some people are getting that. I don't have any power saving mode and it sucks because I'm not sure if my battery sucks or if other people have better coverage therefore better battery. It's not like my phone's slow. I bought it from HTC directly so I can't just exchange it with ease

Jesus Janica

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
yeah..the stats i have been getting have been really good,i wasn't expecting to get battery life like this,but i see that some people praise the battery life or have problems,i wish i knew what could be causing these problems for some people

Jesus Janica

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Yea they are. Idk how some people are getting that. I don't have any power saving mode and it sucks because I'm not sure if my battery sucks or if other people have better coverage therefore better battery. It's not like my phone's slow. I bought it from HTC directly so I can't just exchange it with ease
if you are in a area with bad cell coverage then that could very well cause battery drain,but if i were you i would give HTC a call and talk to them about getting you're phone exchanged for a different one to see if that helps,could be a bad battery or something else..or you could try a factory reset and see if the problem improves

mmmcheesedanish

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
if you are in a area with bad cell coverage then that could very well cause battery drain,but if i were you i would give HTC a call and talk to them about getting you're phone exchanged for a different one to see if that helps,could be a bad battery or something else..or you could try a factory reset and see if the problem improves

That was my next step. I'll hard reset and charge to full and see what tomorrow brings I guess

abbzys24

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm surprised how everyone is getting great battery life, mine seems pretty average compared to what everyone else is saying. uploadfromtaptalk1398218237815.jpg

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

abbzys24

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
At least that's one person similar to me. I'm just so unsure as to whether my batteries bad or my coverage but hard reset here we go

Yeah I'm not sure what's the problem, I do have Sprint and wherever I go mostly have one bar of LTE, but besides that I really have no idea as to why my battery doesn't last nearly as long as everyone else's. I've heard CDMA is bigger battery drainer than GSM, but I didn't think it would be that noticeable, which is what could be the reason.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk