- 898 Posts
This is really basic but I am not really a phone guy so I have to ask. After owning the M8 for 2 weeks I finally decided to make it my main phone and just activated it. Now, my One X has a lot of texts from customers containing info I need. How can I transfer all of those texts to the M8 so that I have those conversations handy? I tried looking online and using the "SMS backup" feature on the One X and it's not working....
Thx in advance.
- 04-22-2014, 07:52 PM #2
- 04-22-2014, 10:41 PM #3
- 898 Posts
Re: Transfer texts?
Thanks guys. I got it to work right away with Captain's advice. I'll start backing this stuff up just in case.
Also, if it helps anyone in the future, my transfer failed the first time because my old One X is maxed on memory. I had to delete several things before it would allow the transfer to work in totality.
- 04-23-2014, 10:52 AM #5
- By JS_racer in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 08-31-2015, 10:27 AM
- By K83476552 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 10-19-2014, 02:38 PM
- By elykoj in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2014, 05:53 PM
- By Aaron McDowell in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 04-21-2014, 11:34 PM
- By canuckstar2 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2014, 07:47 PM