Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Verizon messaging application for HTC One M8

I've just switched carriers from Sprint to Verizon and noticed they offer the Verizon Messaging application. I'm curious what you Verizon users think of this app? I actually enjoyed the stock texting application from HTC quite a bit, I like the customization allowed such as backgrounds and different colors for outgoing and incoming messages.

Any advantage to using the VZ app?

Global Posts
    2,660 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

Default Re: Verizon messaging application for HTC One M8

I prefer the stock messaging app too. I like to play with the background and bubble colors. Plus I like how easy it is to change the font size. Some really like Google Hangouts as well.

The VZW messaging app is ok. The biggest advantage to me is it allows me to use it on any device. So when I'm on my iPad I can receive text messages. Same when I'm on my laptop. It's also nice for me because I switch phones a lot, and the messages (MMS messages too) are backed up, so I just restore on to a new device and all my conversations are there.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Ok cool, thanks. I don't have a laptop or iPad so not as useful for me. I'll stick with stock. Thanks again.

That was the first app I disabled. It was bugging me non stop. Very annoying.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk