- 2 Posts
HTC One M8 audio playback issue with car aux and bluetooth
When I play audio (podcasts or mp3) in my car, either from the line in Aux (headphone jack) or through Bluetooth, the audio switches back to the phone speakers and after a few seconds back again to the original output. It will keep going back and forth until I go crazy. I do not have problems with the phone speakers or (as far as I have noticed) with the headphones the phone came with. Suggestions?
- 04-22-2014, 08:18 PM #2
- 04-23-2014, 04:46 PM #3
Re: HTC One M8 audio playback issue with car aux and bluetooth
Try another app.
I use Play Music when im in my truck with a 3.5mm cable plugged into my stereo in my truck. No issues for me. I also have listened to the SiriusXM app with no issues.
The only BT issues i have had is a random switch between a couple of BT car kits for talking and driving. BlueAnt something and a Parrott CK3100. But i dont play music through them, just phone calls.
- By zach2519 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2014, 10:33 AM
- By Bkr11 in forum Sony Xperia Z1sReplies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2014, 07:01 AM
- By andog88 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 05-28-2014, 10:03 PM
- By SocratesRising in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 04-22-2014, 08:26 PM
- By FinalStar in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2014, 08:00 PM