Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Opening pics from Handcent - How do you reset the default app to open pics from Handcent?

I use Handcent for texting... when I send/recv pics, if I open them with "Photos'", the picture is ok for about 1/2 a second then it goes DIM. I can stretch and pinch the pic and hold it and it brightens up but when I release...dim!

If I open using gallery no problem. BUT - like the ***** I am, I accedently selected "Always" when opening a pic with "Photos", so now I'm stuck with dim pictures! I can goto photos and open pics no problem from anywhere else (no dimming)...

Maybe this is a Handcent problem? Anyone else experiencing this? Again, this is just in Handcent (thus the question, a Handcent related problem?)

Thanks for any input...

Default Re: Opening pics from Handcent - How do you reset the default app to open pics from Handcent?

Go to Settings>Apps>scroll down the list until you find Handcent>tap it and clear defaults
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Opening pics from Handcent - How do you reset the default app to open pics from Handcent?

Quote Originally Posted by mhunter6378 View Post
    Go to Settings>Apps>scroll down the list until you find Handcent>tap it and clear defaults
    Awesome thanks much! It still uses Photos but it's not dim! (i should have known this fix 😯&#128299

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by Axefire View Post
    Awesome thanks much! It still uses Photos but it's not dim! (i should have known this fix ����)

Posted via Android Central App
    clear the defaults for Photos too and you should be back to having the app choice when you open an image