m8 freezes

patt2kpl

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
not sure where to ask one of my lines has HTC M8 silver it keeps on freezing on opening random apps where screen is not responsive you have to do a complete reset (same like pulling out a battery) by holding power volume. The point is it freezes sometimes during a day few times, verizon got us replacement and now it's happening again (now happened on clash of clans) as an example. I told him to do factory reset but I am running out of ideas.. anyone?

I know he uses a lot of skype and facebook messenger.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
not sure where to ask one of my lines has HTC M8 silver it keeps on freezing on opening random apps where screen is not responsive you have to do a complete reset (same like pulling out a battery) by holding power volume. The point is it freezes sometimes during a day few times, verizon got us replacement and now it's happening again (now happened on clash of clans) as an example. I told him to do factory reset but I am running out of ideas.. anyone?

I know he uses a lot of skype and facebook messenger.

Try uninstalling both apps for a day or two and see what happens. If the freezing stops, add one app or the other. Wait another day or two. If it is one of the apps, it is causing some kind of conflict (I would actually guess the Facebook app) and I would email the developer and leave it off.

Jesus Janica

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
huh,that's weird,i haven't had any freezes or lock ups on my htc one m8,i would do as the other user posted,and see if that helps at all

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca